Start finding the latest breaking news here.
India Breaking news here
- The World Bank said on Wednesday it could not assist El Salvador's bitcoin implementation given environmental and transparency drawbacks.
- Microsoft on Wednesday named chief executive Satya Nadella as chair of its board, strengthening his grip on a pioneering US technology company he rejuvenated for a new age.
- A nurse accused of neglecting Diego Maradona during the last days of his life will tell prosecutors the football icon wouldn't let her check up on him, her lawyer said on […]
- German biotech CureVac NV said on Wednesday its COVID-19 vaccine was only 47% effective in a late-stage trial, missing the study's main goal and throwing in doubt the potential delivery of […]
- El Salvador has sought assistance from the World Bank as it implements its move to use bitcoin as a parallel legal tender alongside the U.S. dollar, Finance Minister Alejandro Zelaya said […]
- Vaccines are effective against the variant, but experts worry about states where fewer people are inoculated.
- Mesobot looks like a giant AirPods case, but it's in fact a sophisticated machine that tracks animals making the most epic migration on Earth.
- The annual gaming event was slightly subdued by the pandemic, but there were still big updates on Zelda, Halo, Far Cry, and more.
- The company is still publishing big games for the Switch, but recently its titles have an uncharacteristic dullness.
- Amazon’s big two-day sale event starts soon. Get prepped with our expert advice and the best discounts we’ve found so far.
Read news seamlessly.
- Sputnik V Jabs In 9 More Cities Now, Pilot Launch In “Final Leg”
- Lawyer For Nurse Suspected In Maradona Death Says Doctors “Killed” Him
- World Bank Rejects El Salvador Request For Help On Bitcoin Implementation
- Microsoft Gives More Power To Chief Satya Nadella With Board Election
- Nurse To Tell Prosecutors Maradona Barred Her From Treating Him