Start finding the latest breaking news here.
India Breaking news here
- Europe's busiest airport shut down in Istanbul on Monday while schools and vaccination centres closed in Athens as a rare snowstorm blanketed swathes of the eastern Mediterranean, causing blackouts…
- An eight-year-old girl who recently moved to Chicago from Mexico was shot dead over the weekend, the latest apparent victim of gang violence in the midwest US city.
- Union Health Minister Mansukh Mandaviya will interact virtually with the health ministers of nine states and union territories over the COVID-19 situation at 10:30 am today, the official sources…
- India reported 3,06,064 new coronavirus cases on Monday, slightly lower than yesterday's figure of 3.33 lakh cases. 439 new deaths also increased the nationwide virus-related death count to 4,89,848.
- US President Joe Biden was caught on a live microphone Monday calling a Fox News journalist a "stupid son of a bitch" on the sidelines of a White House photo op.
- When it rains, it pours. Here are our picks for cold, wet days—plus expert tips on deciphering product specs.
- WIRED’s spiritual advice columnist explores the forgotten comfort of accidental surveillance.
- The fast-moving pathogen, which has already invaded Europe, was found in East Coast ducks. The last outbreak that tore through the US killed 50 million birds.
- Want the image quality of a DSLR without the bulk? These mirrorless cameras do more with less.
- Applications for new businesses rose 20 percent last year, after languishing for a decade. Many newly minted founders attribute it to the pandemic.
Read news seamlessly.
- “Lifetime Debarment”: Railway Ministry Warns Protesting Job Aspirants
- RPN Singh Meets JP Nadda, Amit Shah, Yogi Adityanath In Delhi
- Assam Police Constable Recruitment Test Deferred
- WHO Chief Tedros Ghebreyesus To Have Another Term After Key Nomination
- 3 Dupe Railways Job Aspirants Of Over Rs 1.5 Crore In Hyderabad, Arrested